If They Survived. . . . . . .









Everywhere the darkness. Where I am? I do not understand anything.I'm try  that could arise. Something of a burden on me.I feel like hobbles on my backbone nerves.aah....pain. I can't arise....

hmm...I should stand up, yes now I'll stand.hmm...ah.aa..oh! Is my  backbone broken? tolerate my pain and I have up.shh........

Eyes are tickling, I feel like a little cold. I open my eyes and see,I  don't find anyone as far as my eye vision. Not even buildings. What was  happened? hmmm... Yes! ha ha ha... did I alive?! Meteorite struck the  earth did not attack me, Are all dead?.Did only I'm alive?.Anomalies  happy. I’m only the man who escaped from 2012 world destruction. I’m the  owner of the world now?


"Shit,what kind of human are u? all humans were dead. Are you happy you  saved?" Conscience mourning within me...Done right. It is over. On that  time I was ate corn flakes in front of my laptop. But, now I Eat leaves to  reduce the hungry. Live like a tribes life...I spent some days like  this. Also backbone pain has reduced Now I can walk well. I walk around the  world without any target. Everywhere corpses, The heavy fast vehicles are  lying upside down like died cockroach.

Who is it? is that Him?(avaraa?) why I should respect him? Is that Him (avanaa?).What is he do in that tent? Oh some petty little monsters are  also there. Yes that are aliens, What we saw in news and movies. How they  are mingle him? you might ask me "who is him?". Ocher dress, Trundle in  hand...Yes he is that fake saint. What he doing with aliens. Going to see  little closer. Feel palpitations. He say some magic, They(aliens) repeat it  what he was say. They him fell at his feet to worship. 


Suddenly, Other set of aliens coming with digital banners and they shout  with unknown language using mike set. One person looking odd in between the alien's fanfare. The politician. Yes, he also survived? What a hell is  this? (Enna Koduma Sir ithu?).Even Not a single good person has  survived?.Again Conscience mourning within me...felt worry. Again I need  to live my life in such a society???

After a long walk. I've got pain on my legs. So, I sit on the ground. Due to  fatigue pull the hands getting settled on the land, There is a  laptop. That’s working, Great wireless internet also working in that laptop. Immediately I have to collect the data about that Fake Saint and  the politician. But, Which language, that aliens can able understand? I got  an Idea (Not 3G).I collect the some videos about them.

Yes, If few peoples survived like these guys even after the world  destruction. The human and any organism will be slave to them. whatever it may be also the aliens.......

Note: Whether the world will destruct or not. First we must destroy the

          superstition.

Comments